One Waterfront Place is located on NW Naito Parkway between the Willamette River and Portland’s thriving River District. Designed by BOORA Architects to the demanding standards of the USGBC’s Platinum Certification, this 270,000 square foot office building will provide a high performance workplace that increases employee comfort, is sensible, cost-effective and socially responsible—all while using 50% less energy than most competing buildings. One Waterfront Place is the first LEED Platinum pre-certified project on the West Coast.
One Waterfront Place
• Platinum-level precertification by the US Green building Council’s (USGBC) LEED® for Core & Shell program (LEED-CS).
• Ideal solar orientation combined with ultra high efficiency glazing.
• Maximum energy efficiency, individual tenant HVAC controls and superior indoor air quality.
• Raised access floor system on every office floor.
• 360° views of the city skyline, river and mountains
• Willamette River protected from storm water runoff, rainwater is filtered and absorbed through bioswales and ecoroofs
• Suburban parking ratios combined with excellent access to transit.
• Secure bicycle parking, locker rooms and showers.
• New pedestrian bridge connecting to the Pearl District restaurants, retail shops, streetcar, housing and parks.